VGS focuses on the development of the intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual domains of the students. VGS stands for commitment and excellence. The school strives for imparting quality education for developing the youngsters into responsible citizens with a strong foundation of values. We provide a dynamic educational experience keeping in mind the changing needs of the society.
The school is committed to provide a safe environment where students enjoy learning. Students are encouraged to develop their individual talents. The school is affiliated to CBSE, and follows a curriculum that is logical, value based, life oriented and skill focused.
- Safe, serene, secured and pollution free green campus
- XSEED curriculum for Early Child Education and Primary Classes.
- Well adapted CBSE curriculum for grade 6 to 10.
- Value education curriculum adopted from Satya Sai Education.
- Pearson’s Edurite digital classrooms.
- Fleet of school buses
- Qualified and committed teaching staff.
- Continuous professional trainings to teachers.
- Regular academic audits.
- Labs for physics, chemistry, biology, maths, social sciences and computers.
- Well equipped library.
- Sports facilities
- Global perspectives through international projects.
- Wide range of co–curricular activities.
- Developing scientific culture through training in robotic.
- Courses Offered: PCM & PCB
- Highly experienced & qualified faculty
- Integrated coaching for IIT-JEE, AIPMT, MHCET, JIPMER
- Regular Weekend, Cumulative & Grand Tests
- Effective analysis of students' assessment data, to monitor progress
- Fully equipped laboratories: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Geography, Computer
- Usage of Audio Visual aids
- Excellent Library facilities