Pre-primary (Nursery to Sr. K.G.)
Day School (09:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
Primary & Middle (Class I to X)
Day School (9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
The school academic curriculum is CBSE a national education board based on the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) defined by NCERT (National Council for Educational Research and Training), Delhi. This ensures a well researched & rounded curriculum which gets revised based on changing needs of children and society. Generally the all India entrance examinations are based on this curriculum.
The key components of Academic Program are:
- Good supporting instructional material available for the teachers at various levels of the school education
- A well designed Curriculum with a subject wise concept framework with help of Knowledge Partner Xseed for grades Nursery to grade V.
- Grade VI onwards curriculum is based on the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) defined by NCERT, Delhi.
- Modern teaching methodology supported through multimedia and ICT enabled classrooms. Digital Classroom partner Pearson.
- Emphasis on learning by doing, enhances application skill, analytical skill and problem solving skill
- The students are encouraged to explore and ask questions on a journey of self-discovery & self expression.
- Focus on the Learner through holistic and experiential learning
- Organizes teachers training for new challenges
- Scientific Assessment based on CCE (Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation) framework
- Excellent Infrastructure to support the teaching-learning process
Subjects offered from Grades I to VII are:-
- Marathi/ Sanskrit (from grade VI)
- Nature Studies / Environmental Studies
- Social Science
- General Knowledge
- Value Education- in association with Sathya Sai Trust
The Age criteria is as follows:-
|Class I||6||Class VI||11|
|Class II||7||Class VII||12|
Age relaxation can be considered by the Principal in exceptional cases.
The school has extensive transport coverage. The routes get re-planned at the start of academic session to optimize travel time for the students. Safety is the primary concern of the school. Each bus will have a trained driver and Lady attendant. Speed governors and other RTO norms are followed.
The Bus charges are not included in the Annual School Charges. They are decided at the start of the academic session and are payable in two installments.
- The school is situated in a pollution free 125 acres lush green campus.
- Large well ventilated class rooms.
- Smart Boards- interactive learning with use of technology.
- Well equipped Science Labs.
- Adequately stacked Library.
- A V Room.
- Sports Facility (gymnastics, yoga, aerobics and martial arts)
- Dance: Kathak, folk & cotemporary
- Music: vocal, instrumental
- Art & Craft
Parents can come and visit the School on working days anytime between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm including Saturday’s.
- Parents have to come to the admission office in the school and collect a registration kit or application form.
- The completed form along with the amount for 1st term fees is to be submitted by the parents to the school office.
- The student will only be considered a confirmed admission once the first term fees are paid by the student.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission along with the completed admission form:-
- Birth Certificate Photocopy – Attested by Notary or Govt. official
- Medical Certificate stating that the child is physically, mentally fit.
- Blood Group Proof – Original or attested photocopy
- 5 colour Passport size photographs of the child
- 1 Passport size photograph of each parent
- Previous Report Card Photocopy (not applicable for Nursery)
- Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate
- Caste certificate in the name of the child (if applicable) and Aadhar card number
Admission will only be confirmed upon submission of all documents.