MAEER MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul Schools aspire to be the hub of Scholars nurtured with scientific temper, Indian Culture, heritage and values to promote universal peace.
We, at MIT VGSs focus on engaging the learners in experiential & enquiry based learning facilitated by competent and constantly enriched faculty, fostering a culture of collaboration and active integration of ICT usage.
We, at MIT VGSs enrich the aesthetic and spiritual aspects of the child through activities viz., dance, drama, music,
visual arts, real life experiences and gurukul culture.
• Adopting learner centric activities
• Through exchange programmes – National and International
• Integrating ICT
• Constant faculty enrichment programmes
• Focusing on aesthetic aspects like dance, drama, visual arts
• Real life experiences
• Gurushishya Parampara or Rishi Culture
• Positive and congenial environment
• Holistic development of the child
• Inculcating universal values